Health and effect of infrared cabins
Infrared cabins bring relaxation and the necessary rest for the body in today’s hectic times. As a result, the soul and our spirit experience pleasant feelings of well-being. The heat is directly related to health and well-being. Our ancestors already knew that heat can alleviate various ailments and they developed methods to apply heat to the human body in certain places. A heat application is used to loosen tissues, relieve pain and cleanse the whole body. But what else can an application do good for our body? We have collected some of them for you.
What effect does the infrared cabin have on our health?
The infrared cabin has a variety of potential positive effects on our health. By using infrared radiation, the cabin produces a pleasant heat that penetrates deep into the body and triggers various physiological responses. Here are some of the main effects that an infrared cabin can have on our health:
- Relaxation and stress relief: spending time in an infrared cabin leads to deep relaxation and helps relieve stress. The comforting heat promotes muscle relaxation and helps relieve tension and stress symptoms. This contributes to better mental health.
- Promotes circulation: infrared radiation increases body temperature and dilates blood vessels, leading to improved circulation. Improved circulation helps deliver more oxygen and nutrients to organs and tissues, and facilitates the removal of metabolic waste products.
- Immune system support: regular sessions in an infrared cabin have been shown to boost the immune system. Activating the body’s temperature increases the production of white blood cells, which boosts the body’s defenses against pathogens and infections.
- Pain Relief: Infrared radiation relieves pain and discomfort. Deep heat reduces muscle and joint pain by increasing blood flow and promoting muscle relaxation. People with conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, or back pain can benefit from the pain-relieving properties of the infrared cabin.
The positive effect of the infrared cabin on skin health
The infrared cabin not only has a variety of possible positive effects on our health, but also specifically on the skin. Here are some of the main effects that an infrared cabin can have on our skin health:
- Improved circulation: infrared radiation increases body temperature and dilates blood vessels, resulting in improved circulation. Improved circulation means better delivery of oxygen and nutrients to skin cells. This helps improve skin texture and promotes a healthy, glowing complexion.
- Cleansing the pores: the heat of the infrared cabin opens the pores of the skin, effectively removing dirt, dead skin cells and other impurities. In this way, clogged pores are avoided and the risk of skin problems such as acne and blackheads is reduced.
- Stimulation of collagen production: Infrared radiation stimulates the production of collagen in the skin. Collagen is a protein responsible for skin elasticity and firmness. Increased collagen production reduces fine lines and wrinkles, making the skin look firmer and younger.
- Relief from skin problems: Infrared heat relieves various skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. The pleasant heat soothes the skin, reduces redness and irritation, and promotes healing of inflamed skin areas.
- Relaxation and stress reduction: another positive effect of the infrared cabin on the skin is the promotion of relaxation and the reduction of stress. Stress can lead to skin problems such as rashes, eczema and premature aging. Relaxation in the infrared cabin reduces stress hormones, which can have a positive effect on the overall appearance of the skin.
The infrared cabin offers a wide range of benefits for our health and well-being. Through the use of infrared radiation, it produces a pleasant heat that has a positive effect on various aspects of our body.
An important benefit of the infrared cabin is the strengthening of the immune system. Regular use can strengthen the body’s defenses and reduce the risk of viral infections, colds and flu. By increasing the body temperature, more white blood cells are produced, which play an important role in fighting pathogens.
In addition, the infrared cabin helps to relieve pain. Chronic pain such as sciatica, arthritis, joint pain, muscle pain, lower back pain and headaches can be relieved by the deep penetrating heat of infrared radiation. The heat helps relieve muscle tension, reduce inflammation and improve circulation, which can lead to pain relief.
In addition to the health benefits, the infrared cabin also provides pleasant relaxation and stress relief. The soothing heat promotes muscle relaxation and releases tension in the body. This leads to deeper relaxation and better stress management, which in turn has a positive effect on our overall well-being.
Another plus of the infrared cabin is its positive effect on the health of the skin. Infrared radiation improves blood circulation in the skin, cleanses pores and stimulates collagen production. This can improve the appearance of the skin, the complexion looks more radiant and skin irritation is reduced.
However, the results and effects of the infrared cabin may vary from individual to individual. In case of existing health problems or uncertainties, it is advisable to consult a doctor before use. The infrared cabin should be considered as a complementary measure to promote health and well-being, and not as a substitute for medical treatment. On the whole, the infrared cabin offers a natural and pleasant way to support our health and improve well-being.
- Frequently asked questions about sauna infusions - 22. December 2023
- Building muscle with heat: the amazing effects of the sauna after training - 19. December 2023
- The fascination of sauna fragrances and their esoteric effect on the chakras - 9. December 2023