The principle of the bio sauna
The bio sauna, often referred to as a sanarium, is a milder sauna experience. With temperatures between 45 and 60 degrees Celsius (113 to 140 °F) and a humidity of 40 to 55 percent, it offers a relaxing ambience that is particularly suitable for sauna beginners or people with sensitive circulatory systems. These moderate conditions create an inviting atmosphere that is less intense than the traditional Finnish sauna.
The gentle sauna experience in the bio sauna offers numerous health benefits. Among the most important are:
- Immune system boost: regular visits to the bio sauna can strengthen the immune system and increase resistance to colds.
- Skin care: The combination of mild heat and moisture opens the pores and promotes healthy skin.
- Relaxation for body and mind: The pleasant temperature helps to relieve muscle tension and supports mental relaxation.
The process in the bio sauna
A sauna session in the bio sauna should be approached in a relaxed and unhurried manner. A typical visit could look like this:
- Preparation: A warm shower prepares the skin and body for the sauna experience.
- Sauna phase: Around 15–20 minutes of relaxation in the sauna, accompanied by deep, calm breathing.
- Cooling down: The sauna session is followed by a cool shower to revitalize the circulation.
- Resting time: A break of at least 15–20 minutes after the sauna session promotes regeneration.
Tips for an optimal sauna experience
The following tips should be followed for an unforgettable sauna experience in the bio sauna:
- Drink enough: before and after the sauna, it is important to balance your fluid levels.
- Enjoy without stress: Take enough time to fully enjoy the sauna.
- Listen to your own body: Respect your personal limits and respond to your body’s signals.
The bio sauna represents a unique combination of wellness and health. It is a gentle but effective way to relax and improve your well-being at the same time. Treat yourself to this time-out and discover how the bio sauna, with its mild temperatures and calming atmosphere, can become your personal place of well-being.
Additional insights into the world of the bio sauna
1. Can the bio sauna also help with certain health complaints?
Answer: Yes, the bio sauna can have a positive effect on various health problems. For example, it can provide relief for respiratory diseases due to the increased humidity. People with skin problems can also benefit from the mild temperatures and humid air, as these gently cleanse the skin and open the pores. In addition, regular sauna sessions in the bio sauna can help to reduce stress and thus promote general well-being.
2. Are there any risks or people who should avoid the bio sauna?
Answer: In principle, the bio sauna is suitable for most people due to its milder conditions. However, people with serious cardiovascular conditions, low blood pressure or acute inflammation should always speak to a doctor before visiting a sauna. Pregnant women should also be careful and seek medical advice, as the heat and moisture content can have an effect on the body.
3. Can the bio sauna be integrated into a regular wellness routine, and how often is this recommended?
Answer: Yes, the bio sauna can be a valuable part of a regular wellness routine. How often you should visit the sauna depends on individual factors such as personal tolerance and health goals. In general, it is recommended to use the bio sauna once or twice a week to reap its health benefits. However, it is important to pay attention to your own body’s reactions and adjust the frequency accordingly.
- The power of fragrances: essential oils for unique sauna infusions - 27. December 2023
- Optimum sauna ventilation: the right ventilation before and after a sauna session - 25. December 2023
- The bio sauna: a gentle experience for health and relaxation - 25. December 2023