Become a guest author at Saunazeit …and this is how it works
Are you an expert in sauna or wellness and have a passion for sharing your knowledge? Would you like to promote your website or business to a wider audience? Then we at Saunazeit Magazine have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for dedicated guest authors like you who would like to share their experiences, tips, and expertise with the visitors of our magazine.
But that’s not all! Not only can you publish individual guest articles, but you can also publish press articles. If you are a company from the sauna and wellness sector and would like to share interesting news, product announcements or other relevant information with our readership, then you have come to the right place. As a company, you have the opportunity not only to showcase your expertise, but also to introduce your company and attract the attention of the media and readers.
Use this opportunity to expand your target audience and attract new potential customers. Share your expertise, provide valuable tips and become part of our Saunazeit magazine. Through your contributions, you can not only strengthen your reputation as an expert, but also raise awareness of your brand and generate new business opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you to enrich the sauna and wellness community.
Terms and conditions for a guest post or press article:
- Text: Let your creativity run wild and write text of at least 500 words (1000 words is better) on the topic of sauna, wellness, yoga, meditation or about your business.
- Content: The submitted article has been written by you and fits into our subject area. The article must be unique. This means no duplicate content.
- Backlink: You will receive a free link to your website upon request. This will appear either at the beginning or at the end of the article with your author names. If desired, company information will be added.
- Images/Videos: You are very welcome to submit your own images/videos as well. These must be free of all rights of use. Cover images should be at least 800 x 500 pixels. Videos no longer than 5 minutes.
- Free of charge: We will publish your guest article and images on our website free of charge. Furthermore, parts will promote these articles / posts on Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook. However, there is no legal publication of the articles or images / videos.
- Compensation: An expense allowance or payment / remuneration of the submitted articles, images or created videos will not be made. Posts may be shortened or modified by us if we deem it necessary.
- Third Party Sources: If you use facts, theses, or listings, they will be linked to by your sources.
- Format: your articles will be in .txt or docx format and emailed to us. Your photo extra attached, with author credit.
- Spelling: The submitted texts will be written by you in the new German spelling or in English.
- Miscellaneous: With the submission of your articles incl. pictures or videos, you agree to our author agreement and the publication of your guest contribution at saunazeit.com.
Share your expert knowledge: Become part of our sauna magazine and inspire others in the field of sauna and wellness!
Share your expertise with a wide readership and take the opportunity to share your sauna and wellness expertise with others. Whether it’s an individual guest post or a company press article, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your expertise, increase brand awareness and tap into new business opportunities.
With a wide reach and an engaged audience, Saunazeit magazine provides the ideal platform to reach your target audience in German and English-speaking countries. Share valuable tips, provide industry insights, and benefit from the visibility you’ll receive as an author. Contact us today and become part of our sauna and wellness community. We look forward to hearing from you and working together to enrich the world of relaxation and recreation.
Before you get started and submit a topic to us, we ask you to clarify it with us. Since we also work with other authors and also write editorial topics ourselves, it would be a pity if we could not consider your article. If you are interested in a guest article, we would be very pleased to receive your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.